* Baumann Cosmetic & Research Institute (“BCRI”) owns and operates the websites
derm.net and baumanncosmetic.com (the "Websites  ").
BY ACCESSING AND USING THE WEBSITES, YOU AGREE
TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. INFORMATION ON THE WEBSITES IS PROVIDED WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY AND IN NO EVENT SHALL BCRI THE WEBSITES DEVELOPERS, OR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OWNERS, PRINCIPALS, EMPLOYEES AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES AND/OR SHAREHOLDERS (THE “WEBSITE PARTIES”) BE HELD LIABLE IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THE INFORMATION MADE AVAILABLE ON THE WEBSITES.
2. BCRI reserves the right to make changes and/or updates with respect to the information contained on the Web Sites at any time without notice.
3. BCRI owns the copyright on all text and images on this site, subject to any third party licenses for specific elements thereof. The information provided on the Web Sites may only be used, copied or distributed in unmodified form by first obtaining BCRI's express written consent; provided, however, that you may without such consent print, reproduce, retrieve, or use the information and images on the Websites for non-commercial, personal, or educational purposes only, provided that you (1) do not modify such information and (2) include both this notice and any copyright notice originally included with such information..
4. All research and clinical material published by on the Websites is for informational purposes only. Readers are encouraged to confirm the information contained herein with other sources. Patients and consumers should review the information carefully with their professional health care provider. The information is not intended to replace medical advice offered by physicians.
6. Under no circumstances shall the Website Parties be liable for indirect, consequential, special, exemplary, or punitive damages in relation to the any claims arising from, connected with or in relation to the Websites.
Full Privacy Statement
1. BCRI’S Research
BCRI is a clinical practice and medical researcher and investigator. We use the information gathered from multiple sources, including this website, to advance research in dermatology and to advice drug and cosmetic companies on improving their products.
We collect information on this website including gender, birth date, geographic location, racial background, medical history and skin types for this research (“Research Data”). We do not retain or associate any of this information with your name or other identifying information.
We do not analyze your research data in respect of you as an individual, but instead compile it with information from other users of the Websites for statistical analysis. We share Research Data with commercial and/or non-profit organizations that conduct scientific, medical, cosmetological, or market research.
2. Personal Information
BCRI may from time to time collect your personal information, such as your name and address. We do not distribute this information to third parties
3. Disclosure Required By Law
Please be aware that under certain circumstances identifying information may be subject to disclosure pursuant to judicial or other government subpoenas, warrants, or orders. In the event that we are legally compelled to disclose your personal information to a third party, we will notify you with the contact information you have provided to us in advance unless doing so would violate the law or a court order.
4. Contact Information
If you have questions about this statement, please send an e-mail to our legal department at