Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

clarisonic for OSNW?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: clarisonic for OSNW?

clarisonic for OSNW? 2 years, 12 months ago #39295

• iluvjacob
  • Fresh Boarder
I have used the Clarisonic now for about 4-5 months consistently, and it has greatly improved my skin. I only use it in the evening when I remove my makeup. I also use warm muslin cloths to clean after the Clarisonic and in the morning when I cleanse. My skin is smoother, and I though I have had issues with rosacea in the past, I do not have it now. Will definitely continue use. I use the soft brush. By the way, I am 50.
The topic has been locked.

clarisonic for OSNW? 2 years, 11 months ago #39346

• akhoshal
  • Fresh Boarder
I think it depends on how sensitive your skin is. I prefer to use products that are fragrance free, but my skin can tolerate many products that have fragrance in it. I also believe that my skin is only classified as sensitive because of mild acne issues I have.

I've only ever used the sensitive and delicate brush heads on my Clarisonic. It has helped with my blackheads and it does a great job of removing all of my make up. When I use my toner afterwards, I don't notice any make up residue on my cotton pad. But if you have severe acne (like painful cystic acne) or rosacea, this product may irriate your skin even further.

If the Olay brush was availabe at the time I purchased my Clarisonic, I would have bought that instead. Or you can just use a washcloth instead. That probably works just as well and is much cheaper.

clarisonic for OSNW? 2 years, 11 months ago #39377

• akhoshal
  • Fresh Boarder
Here's another tip if you do decide to bite the bullet and buy the Clarisonic. I suggest you go with the Mia and not Pro or Plus models. You can use a normal brush head for any area on your body and the sensitive or delicate brush head on your face. Clarisonic themselves make these recommendations with their different brushes. Save your money and just go with the Mia and the normal brush head on your body if you do ultimately purchase the product. I wish I had this information before I made my purchase. I hope this helps. The Mia is also smaller and easier for travel.

clarisonic for OSNW? 2 years, 11 months ago #39379

• monkey1
  • Fresh Boarder
I have used the Clarisonic Pro with the sensitive brush for about 3 years now and it has done wonders in my long-term battle with acne, blackheads, and whiteheads. I only use it every other morning in the shower as using it daily is too much for my skin. It is important to recognize when a new brush is needed as they wear out. My skin is dryer in the winter so I watch my skin to see if I need to use the Clarisonic less often.

clarisonic for OSNW? 2 years, 10 months ago #39520

• lala8xx
  • Fresh Boarder
UPDATE: I got the Clarisonic and use the sensitive brush head. It has not cause any problems and I love it! Gently makes sure to remove everything! Glad I was brave and got it!

clarisonic for OSNW? 2 years, 9 months ago #39661

• Jeskalr
  • Fresh Boarder
I've had the Clarisonic for a couple of years and love what it does for my skin. I tend not to use it too often in the winter, maybe every other day or only on evenings when I've had a lot of makeup or worked out. I noticed that I didn't start using it again right away at the beginning of the hot/muggy season up here in the NorthEast and my skin is noticeably worse. I have definitely started using it again at nights and am noticing a huge difference. Just a heads up if you're worried about the cost, I bought mine at Sephora and they have a very flexible return policy. You can return it (w/ the original receipt) even if it has been used. I definitely think it's worth checking out.
Time to create page: 0.24 seconds