Remember Me

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Clinique Repairwear Laser Focus - confused about when to use
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Clinique Repairwear Laser Focus - confused about when to use

Clinique Repairwear Laser Focus - confused about when to use 3 years, 9 months ago #5192

• LeslieJ
  • Senior Boarder
Hi - I'm interested in trying the Clinique Repairwear Laser Focus but I'm not sure how to make it work with the things I currently use.

In the morning I'm using Skinceuticals C E Ferulic then Olay Regenerating Serum then moisturizer with SPF.

At night I use Relastin then a moisturizer (Atopalm usually).

I was imagining I'd use the Clinique product at night but I just read someone here saying it should be used morning & night.
If so would you use that first and then the other products on top?

Thanks for any advice!
D=23<br />R=22.5<br />N=26.5<br />W=48
The topic has been locked.

Clinique Repairwear Laser Focus - confused about when to use 3 years, 9 months ago #38138

• LeslieJ
  • Senior Boarder
Hi - I'm interested in trying the Clinique Repairwear Laser Focus but I'm not sure how to make it work with the things I currently use.

In the morning I'm using Skinceuticals C E Ferulic then Olay Regenerating Serum then moisturizer with SPF.

At night I use Relastin then a moisturizer (Atopalm usually).

I was imagining I'd use the Clinique product at night but I just read someone here saying it should be used morning & night.
If so would you use that first and then the other products on top?

Thanks for any advice!

Clinique Repairwear Laser Focus - confused about when to use 3 years, 9 months ago #38145

• loralei
  • Platinum Boarder
Why do you feel you need it? It sounds like you are already using a lot of similar products that would have any issues it could address already covered.You can risk irritation by over-doing it.
OSPW, 53 Years Old. Stinging, mild rosacea sub-types
Tried and true routine:Philosophy Purity made Simple daily am/pm( Mac Cleanse-off oil pm): 3 x wk Philosophy Microdelivery exfoliating wash:Philosophy The Present daily under Bare Minerals matte powder, nightly Philosophy Miracle in a Jar or Cerave PM and Renova or Tazorac . Use my Clarisonic Mia nightly.Skin looks great!

Clinique Repairwear Laser Focus - confused about when to use 3 years, 9 months ago #38146

• LeslieJ
  • Senior Boarder
I guess the quick answer is I'm always hoping for the fountain of youth to be discovered and I just read some really promising things about this.

I'm not as good about looking at ingredients as you guys - I was not thinking it would be an overlap of the other products I'm already using. I guess I need to do more research.

Clinique Repairwear Laser Focus - confused about when to use 3 years, 9 months ago #38149

• josh
  • Platinum Boarder
IMO you don't need it. CE Ferulic is an excellent serum (providing it hasn't oxidised - if the colour is darker than a pale champagne is has and that means it's pro-oxidant). The Regenerist Serum is also excellent (do make sure you're leaving a good 15-20 minutes between applying these two serums - niacinamide converts to niacin in an acid environment and while it's still effective, it can be more irritating).

If you're still wanting more, I'd introduce a retinoid at night. They are THE gold standard and work out a lot cheaper in the long run than these OTC potions that do very little.
Josh / 41 / male / DSPW-OSPW / acne and clog prone / reactive.

Clinique Repairwear Laser Focus - confused about when to use 3 years, 9 months ago #38150

• LeslieJ
  • Senior Boarder
Thanks Josh. That will save me some $.
You know, every bottle of the CE Ferulic I've gotten has turned dark long before I've used it up. So I guess I end up doing more harm than good by being too cheap to throw it out. That stuff is so expensive!
I've usually purchased from skinstore - maybe their stock sits around a while.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds