Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

RENOVA users - Help!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: RENOVA users - Help!

RENOVA users - Help! 2 years, 9 months ago #39645

• oana
  • Gold Boarder
Here is a thought,,move to England:) I've always loved the hats there, no matter how wacky...Sometimes I wish we could have here Derby Day every day.
As for what Josh was saying regarding the sunscreen not being good to the marine life, I remember in Cancun we had to buy sunscreen from Xel-Ha park in order to be able to get in the water. They had something that claimed that it wouldn't harm the marine life. It was white and goopy, but I guess it was ok for the fish...
As to name calling and things like that, don't even care about it. If you care too much about other people's opinion, you get nowhere,,just do what's good for you.
O/d=23; S/r = 23; P/n = 27; T/w = 39.5
The topic has been locked.

RENOVA users - Help! 2 years, 9 months ago #39646

oana wrote:
Here is a thought,,move to England:)

I so want to visit that place! Here is the question: are you going to pay for the move!?

As to name calling and things like that, don't even care about it. If you care too much about other people's opinion, you get nowhere,,just do what's good for you.

I absolutely understand your statement. Indeed, it is mind over matter. I am not at the point in my life where I can assert: "Sticks and stones may break my bones (but words will never hurt me)" - and I am particularly speaking in term of being the only guy in the street using a parasol. Besides, I do not know when that day will ever come. I think I am good enough for now with the cap.
O:42, S:43, P:38.5, W:51 (3 June 2011).

RENOVA users - Help! 2 years, 9 months ago #39652

• josh
  • Platinum Boarder
Bring back the fedora! They are such a stylish hat!
Josh / 41 / male / DSPW-OSPW / acne and clog prone / reactive.

RENOVA users - Help! 2 years, 9 months ago #39653

• rockhugger
  • Gold Boarder
You'd be in good company with a fedora (Indiana Jones, Frank Sinatra, Dick Tracy...), and outback hats are like fedoras with wider brims.

Here's an idea for your first umbrella/parasol experience: if you have a picnic at midday, take a big umbrella, and when you see a lady start to wilt in the sun (by 15 minutes, I bet; I would wilt at 5 minutes, but of course I would bring my own shade), crack your umbrella open, go over and offer to share your shade with her. You'll be the coolest guy there.
Near 30, O-29/S-36/P-36/W-47. In the Midwestern US. Current products: Retin-A Micro .04%; Aquanil (AM) and Free & Clear (PM with Clarisonic Mia) cleansers; Olay Regenerist serum fragrance-free with licorice and rooibos extracts mixed in; Clindamycin gel and Hydrocortisone 1% on spots; Olay Complete SPF 30, Bioderma Cicabio around eyes.

RENOVA users - Help! 2 years, 9 months ago #39654

Wait is there a difference between a fedora and a cowboy hat?
O:42, S:43, P:38.5, W:51 (3 June 2011).

RENOVA users - Help! 2 years, 9 months ago #39655

• rockhugger
  • Gold Boarder
Yes, there is: the sides of the cowboy hat are typically rolled up, so overall its protection may not be quite as good. And the pinching of the two ridges on the crown can be a little different from a fedora.
Near 30, O-29/S-36/P-36/W-47. In the Midwestern US. Current products: Retin-A Micro .04%; Aquanil (AM) and Free & Clear (PM with Clarisonic Mia) cleansers; Olay Regenerist serum fragrance-free with licorice and rooibos extracts mixed in; Clindamycin gel and Hydrocortisone 1% on spots; Olay Complete SPF 30, Bioderma Cicabio around eyes.
Time to create page: 0.20 seconds